Students will develop general and course-specific competencies:
- understanding the theoretical basics of strategic planning and be able to apply this in their projects
- thinking on key issues relating to creative thinking in business and planning process.
- recognition of importance of evaluative efforts and measuring for communications activities completed.
- understanding and knowing neuro-related communication and marketing issues.
- be able to familiarize themselves with the key issues of neuromarketing
- developing an ability to bind big data issues with communication management
- gaining theoretical awareness on pull strategies, and ability to tell corporate stories through content marketing
The main course content:
- Strategic Planning: Strategic, Critical and Creative Thinking and Problem Solving; Setting Goals, Measurement of Communication Activities (including digital media)
- Perception Management through Neuropsychological Methods
- Innovative Pull Communications Strategies: Storytelling to Content Marketing
- Big Data and Communication Management
The communication with the students will be done through the learning system. At the end of the course, you will be given a separate final project that will be graded to check your understanding and if you are able to apply and connect the topics of this course.
Duration: 4 weeks